I'm Feeling Lucky - Google has many other feelings! 6 1 9!

What is I'm Feeling Lucky feature of Google search?
In the initial stages, Google has introduced this feature for instant access to the most suitable information to the user. Whenever a user types a search term and click on I'm Feeling Lucky, it will be redirected to the first page in the search results, skipping to display all the search results.
Google's Feelings
Google's Feelings
Read more: Other Google search engines
As a result of this feature, Google has been missing more than $110 million per year, as this feature bypasses the ads displayed with the search results. Google has terminated this very functionality from 2012 and started redirecting to the Doodles page of Google. But, Google is always welcomes innovation and hence added other emotions to the Google search. The following are the list of Google emotions.

  • I'm Feeling Artistic
  • I'm Feeling Curious
  • I'm Feeling Doodley
  • I'm Feeling Generous
  • I'm Feeling Hungry
  • I'm Feeling Lucky
  • I'm Feeling Playful
  • I'm Feeling Puzzled
  • I'm Feeling Stellar
  • I'm Feeling Trendy
  • I'm Feeling Wonderful

To experience Google's feeling, you just need to tune to google.com instead of regional Google by clicking 'Use google.com' option at the bottom of the Google search home page.
I'm Feeling Artistic:
Display the familiar "artistic" work available near your location.
I'm Feeling Artistic
I'm Feeling Artistic
I'm Feeling Curious:
This comes up with the search results that poses curious information, where you can dig further out of curiosity.
I'm Feeling Curious
I'm Feeling Curious
I'm Feeling Doodley:
It redirects you to the gallery of all the Google Doodles till date. You can view the Doodles based on your choice of occasion and date.
I'm Feeling Doodley
I'm Feeling Doodley
I'm Feeling Generous:
It display different foundations, where you can be "generous" to help the needy. It includes charity different foundations for different causes.
I'm Feeling Generous
I'm Feeling Generous
I'm Feeling Hungry:
It displays all the results for the search term 'restaurants' around you.
I'm Feeling Hungry
I'm Feeling Hungry
I'm Feeling Lucky:
As mentioned earlier, if you click on I'm Feeling Lucky with a search term, you will be redirected to the first search result bypassing to display the search results. And if you click on it with empty search bar, you will be redirected to the Google Doodles gallery.
I'm Feeling Lucky
I'm Feeling Lucky
I'm Feeling Playful:
You can play simple games with this Google feeling.
Pro tip - You can use this at your workplace where the access is limited.
I'm Feeling Playful
I'm Feeling Playful
I'm Feeling Puzzled:
This display a list of puzzles that you need to solve; but there are no rewards! You can get tricks and tips to solve the puzzles.
I'm Feeling Puzzled
I'm Feeling Puzzled
I'm Feeling Stellar:
This displays the image search results for the search term 'nebulae'. All the "stellar" images from the image search results are displayed, mostly of high resolutions.
I'm Feeling Stellar
I'm Feeling Stellar
I'm Feeling Trendy:
At any given point of time, some topic or the other keeps on trending. This Google feeling displays the trending topic at the instant.
I'm Feeling Trendy
I'm Feeling Trendy
I'm Feeling Wonderful:
It displays the wonderful places to visit around you. The results are location based.
I'm Feeling Wonderful
I'm Feeling Wonderful
Note that all these results are based upon the cookies of your PC and your location.
Read more: Google search tips and tricks
BTW, 6 1 9 means Check Now! (in Hindi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment